Saturday, June 21, 2014

PrettyPots -

 PrettyPots polish was new to me. But seeing swatches of Orange Chiffon made me jump on the PrettyPots train! A stunning coral with holo linear sparkle godness!

And can we have a moment of drooling over the packaging!? How flipping kool is that?!
So.Flipping.kool!!


 Goes on like a dream, only takes two coats to get a good coverage, smooth and problemfree.
 Slight green shimmer, see? I have such a crush on contrasting shimmer. This polish is way more complex than my cam can capture sadly.

 Hard to capture the holo effect but take a closer look at that pinky!! Wooo!

Kool thing with this polish is that is has a holo effect even when it's not in direct sunlight. Thats bad ass.


I will mos def buy more from this brand, after all I am an addict, right?

You can get you hands on this via NorwayNails and using SVARTEBLOGGEN10 gives you 10% off.
3free and cruelty free!


No comments:

Post a Comment