Thursday, February 11, 2021

Terra Moon Cosmetics - Light year eyeshadow.

When I got this eyeshadow I swatched it and immediately tried to find an eyeshadow in my collection that's similar. No can do. I tried shadows I own that kinda look the same, I tried to layer shadows to see if I could make a dupe. Nope. Not even remotely close. 



This is truly unique and well worth the wait. I found out about Latina owned Terra Moon Cosmetics via Instagram, I saw the eyeshadow "Light year" and knew I had to own it. 


 

I had to pre-order and wait I'd say a good month or so before it arrived today. This is what I would call a multi chrome shadow, shifting from green, gold, pink to blue. Their web site lists it as: 

"Iridescent chameleons are color shifting shadows that change their appearance depending on the lighting. They appear white in the pan however they have many different colors to them." 

I just wish my camera would pick up the crazy shift this shadow has, it's truly amazing. I guess I just have to refer you to the site to see their swatches there

Below are my attempts at swatches and an eyelook I made using the Light year eyeshadow. I do see my self using this as a topper more than an eyeshadow on its own as I can see that getting a regular look to the next level. 




I did test the eyeshadow with both the glitz glue and the mixing medium from Sample beauty (I wrote about them here) and the liquid made it the most foil like. 

 "Light year" costs $17, shipping was $14 so this is not a cheap shadow at all, but something I really do think everyone should have at least one of in their collection because of its versatility. I can't wait to test this over a dark purple shadow or a black.

 The only downside to these single pan shadows are that they have to go in a palette or they will get ruined.

Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment