Saturday, January 18, 2014

Femme fatale!!!



Femme Fatale - Midsummer petals.
Words fail me.

I have been looking for the perfect rose gold glitter, and when I saw this over at Norway Nails I knew I had to make it mine.
This polish is so fucking stunning it went straight on to my top 10 polishes list.
Look at that holo!

Midsummer petals is as mentioned a rose gold glitter topper, it contains copper, caramel glitter , iridescence and rose pink glitters in hex and circle shapes, and those big round glitters are holo as fuck. They just look like laser beams! Indigo Bananas - Star to sail by are the undies.

I took a billion pics and nothing comes close to what this looks like in RL.
I am telling you right now, rose gold will be all the rave in less than 6 months. Trust me on that. Rose gold makeup, jewlery and polish.

This is a glitter topper, and you do need to dab it on, the glitter sets perfectly and hardly any fishing is needed. I wanted some of those big ass round ones on, so I did fish some for those. No taco glitter at all, levels so nicely. Brush super good for picking up glitter.

I am testing HK top coat these days, and under that I had a coat of Gelous. Still feel some texture, so me thinks Seche Vite is better for glitter bombs.

Can be bought via Norway Nails and Femme Fatale directly. She also have various stocklists.
Contains 12ml full size. 3 free.

Remember to use the code Batcheeba10 for a 10% discount over at Norway Nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment