Thursday, January 2, 2014

Indigo Bananas - You Get Nothing!




Another kick ass creation from Indigo Bananas.
You Get Nothing! is a dark, stone grey linear holo, with blue & dark red glitter. This looks kool in the bottle but freaking amazing on the nails.

You Get Nothing! is a dream to apply, smooth, evens out nicely and no need for fishing. 2-3 coats is needed depending on your preference. I have 3 on for the pics. I did use Seche Vite as top coat and can't see any dulling of the holo effect.
Truly unique.

Been wearing this for 3 days and only have slight tip wear. Wear time is great.
When applying this, do think coats and wait a little between them to let the glitter set. I added one coat of SV and I can't feel any texture.
Blurry to show off holo goodness.

I really cant rave enough about this brand. If I had to compare her polishes it would have to be Nerd Lacquer. This brand has some of that same unusual color combinations and interesting design ideas.
I really see Indigo Bananas being a bright star on the indie heaven. Hopefully she won't be torn down by all the catty psychos in this community. It's nail polish girls. Chillpill!

You Get Nothing! the mini contains 8ml and costs 68 nok. they are all 3free Shipping is 40,- for the first polish and then 10,- for the added ones after that.
So kool.

Check her out at Facebook.com/indigobananas & indigobananas.com

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for the swatch :) Finally getting around to updating my review list, social media etc... Going to stick this on etsy too! <3

    ReplyDelete