Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kinda kills



Got these lovlies in the mail from BornPrettyStore. Nail foils with animal print in black, white and silver. I have never tried these for some strange reason, so I was rather excited to finally get my hands one some.

I am blessed/cursed with narrow nails, so I had to cut these babies into shape to make them fit my nails. If you do have normal/wide sized nails, you won't have to go through that prosess.

Pull the sticker gently off, and with a light hand measure them up to see where they fit best. I had to use the smallest ones, and since my nails are kinds short these days due to a brutal workover by glitter plish, I actually got to cut the stickers io two and could use one on two nails. Kool.

Once the sticker is centered, firmly press and rubb, making sure no wringles form at the free edge. I managed to get most of my nails wrinkle free, but some got fucked up a tad bit.

Then use a small sissor and cut away the excess and file/cut down making sure not to cut your natual nail underneath.

Comes with two sets. Can only be used once.

Here you can see the silver in the pattern.

Yoy can tell it's a bit crooked.

It looks really kool. I am actually impressed with these. They are very solid and can take a lot of pulling and re-placing withouth loosing it's sticky texture.

No need for top coat or base coat, before use use some polish remover to remove all oils from your nails, and if you have messed up cuticles, sort those out before using the stickers.

How long do these last? I'm curious to find out! To remove, just place hands in water and it will come right off.


 Use my cupon code  JANW21 to get 5% discount until april 30th.

To by go to BornPrettyStore.
Costs:  $5.37 for 1 set, $4.79 for 10 sets.


These were sent to me by BornPrettyStore to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment