Friday, August 14, 2020

Lime crime - Venus Immortalis.

This is probably one of my fav palettes from Lime Crime. Venus Immortalis has such a unique color story, amazing textures and quality. It truly is to me the perfect goth palette due to it's mix of mattes and foils all in a more dusty color story. To me just looking at it makes me feel melancholic, reminiscing of the old times back at the goth clubs. And to top it all off this palette glows in the dark! 

When a certain Jeffree came out with his "Cremated"-palette (in the middle of a pandemic...the knob head..) my thoughts went right to the Immortalis by Lime Crime....they were first, I just saying.


The Immortalis palette came out in 2019 I think, and I ordered it the moment I saw it go online. It comes in it's usual sturdy cardboard box packaging, with amazing art on the inside and outside and a really good sized mirror. Names like "Unveil" and "Ash" adds to the whole theme.The art work it just simply stunning.

 

 

 

The showstopper in this palette to me are definitely the foils, I use my finger to dab and gently swipe it on the lid and the payoff is out of this world, really it is. The black shadow is super black and makes for the perfect smokey, dusty eye look. Moth and Marble are unique in their own way, looking like a white and a dusty rose gold in the pan, but swatched they reveal so many interesting shimmers and glows. Have a look at the swatches on the web site, they are really good. 



You can use this palette for everyday looks or for more decadent and sultry look for the evening.

Sorry for shite swatches, look at the ones on the website
 

I really like that it's so versatile. 90% of the time I use my Venus Palettes by them self or in combination with other palettes. These will be used by you, trust me on that. Buy it at Lime crime for $38. 

 

Glows in the dark!
 

Lime Crime is vegan and cruelty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment